UrbanRoninZeroUrbanRoninZero

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Downfall Action Track Downfall Action Track

Very excited to finally have some inspiration for a new instrumental project and can't wait to keep working on this to bring everyone more dystopic action/horrir/scifi soundtrack goodness.

Dead Inside Dead Inside

One of my favorites. But I wrote it, so that's either a huge compliment or just horribly biased.

ParagonX9 - Infiltration ParagonX9 - Infiltration

Awesome stuff.

Your skills have definitely improved since I first started listening to your stuff years ago when I discovered Captain Heroic. This song has a sortof GOA feel to it but you definitely mix it up and keep it fresh. Keep at it.

Epic Tetris Remix - GloStix Epic Tetris Remix - GloStix

Nice try.

The background noises just made this song messy and hard to listen to. Nice try but not something I'd listen to again.

C&C Red Alert - Hellmarch C&C Red Alert - Hellmarch

Not a fan.

You're obviously talented but while I love playing along to songs that I like, I really wouldn't submit covers of songs unless you're going to do something different with it. Otherwise it's just the same thing but not as good quality.

C&C - Act on instinct C&C - Act on instinct

Not bad.

Not bad but the original is better, though I'm sure you're not stupid enough to try to compare with Frank Klepacki, the king of rocktronica = P